Kamis, 22 Oktober 2009

So many problems this day...



I don't know why, this day is the worst day that I ever met... I'm so sad about that accident. My lovely notebook was broken. The LCD was broke in two. This story begin when my sister bring it to her school. she never thought before if her friend will fell it down from the table. although it was involuntary action, I was very angry with her. But finally, her friends change it into the new one. it was finish.

In the other time of this day, I must thought about my erudite masterpiece. it was a big problems. I left at school to 05.00 Pm. after that, I went home. and I still have another problems. all of my data were in the notebook. but tomorrow i must collect my physics task. so how can i collect it on time??
it's very bad day...

3 komentar:

  1. it's so bored...
    there's no one care about me, maybe... huuuffftt...

    BalasHapus
  2. why are you so sad riz?
    do you have any problems?

    BalasHapus
  3. nothing... i just have a problem with my notebook a few days later...

    BalasHapus

jAnGan LuPa pOsTinG cOmmEnT yaCh.. tHanK yOu... :)