Rabu, 16 Juni 2010

Tuban, 26 April 2010

There's nothing to do! I'm so confused with him. He just sending me a message. I hope he always love me. But actually I doubt it! I doubt about his love to me. There's no reason but my feeling tell me like that. It was very unbelievable when I accepted his love. I never think about it before. But when I thought again, I realized that he really loves me. Everytime I just thought about it. When I remembered him, I always can smile. His affection to me have made my heart melted.



It was my amazing experience. I realized that there is someone who deserves to get my love. so I gave my affection to him. But sometimes I thought that I have made a mistake.
I don't know he really loves me or not!
He never prove it to me! he makes me crazy! I can't sleep all day and night!
He always on my mind!


Now, there's nothing to do! I'm so confused when he didn't reply my messages. and the fact, he is not on my side when I need someone to support and protect me! I'm so dissapointed!

4 komentar:

  1. wah... rizka udah jadian gag bilang-bilang nih... hehehe... sama siapa tuh???

    BalasHapus
  2. ada dech yud.... hehehehee.... mau tau ajha deh kamu... hihhihi...
    kpan2 chat YM lagii ya?!?!?

    BalasHapus
  3. hayoooo~ hayooo~
    who is he . ??? it seem very important for you . XD .
    but . it seem very easy to make hurt too .

    BalasHapus
  4. siipp yan... betul.. betul.. betul... hihihi...
    sampe nggak tau lagi aku harus gimana saat itu...
    tapi sekarang udah "Finish" kok yan... huufttt...

    BalasHapus

jAnGan LuPa pOsTinG cOmmEnT yaCh.. tHanK yOu... :)